7/3/05

User Page Views Feature

Hi all, a new feature is now live. On your profile page you will notice some text that says: "User Page Views: #"

This measures the number of times that users other than yourself for have looked at your profile page.

So, if you sit there and refresh your user page 50 times, the counter will still read "0." But if someone else sits there and refreshes your user page 50 times, the counter will read "50."

Only you can see this data, and you have to be logged in.

4 comments:

  1. This one's a weird feature. If this doo-hicky is working right, then other people are looking at my user page. I've always assumed that I'm the only one who really looks at it. Now I'm all self-conscious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so kamy, how many views do you have? by my estimates, > 50 = rockstar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, far less than "rockstar". Maybe "street corner musician". Still more than I'd think, though. Guess I can't put my plans for world domination on my user page now . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Triple digits? Already? That's pretty impressive. Your beyond Rock Star. That's Diva level. Anyone else care to share?

    ReplyDelete

Apture