- We added the HOF link
- We darkened the link color a little more (yes, I know I said I wasn't going any darker)
- We've added "add description" and "add image" links to Rate-O-Matic / SpeedRate. So if you're speed rating, and an item doesn't have a description or a photo, you can add one. This sort of editing is really helpful for your fellow Weblisters (and RIA)
- We've added the Yahoo! shopping ads to the right side of the Speed Rate pages. This is one of those instances where I think ads actually make the experience better, because of the photos. For example, I was speed rating an actor list today, and it was helpful to see photos for the folks I couldn't identify from their names.
- We fixed a bug so that the text is now showing up besides list and item page images, as opposed to below
- We blended the AdSense ads into the site better (this actually happened two days ago)
- We fixed an annoying bug where none of our Drama Movies were showing up in the search results. Now they are.
Thanks to Jan and Peter for their hard work in getting these fixes out today. Next week we're making some fixes to our FB app and hopefully, rolling out a Bebo app.
* Oh Yeah, one more: It is again possible to post YouTube videos, and other Flash widgets, in reviews (as long as you're posting from the item page."