7/26/06

Profanity Filter Game

I just posted in the RateItAll Bug List how the RIA profanity filter is messed up at the moment. Currently, if your post triggers the profanity filter, you can't get the post up. It's supposed to always post on the second submission.

Last night, I wrote a very long and time consuming review of Orson Scott Card's book Pastwatch: the Redemption of Christopher Columbus.

But somehow, it triggered the profanity filter, and I could not, for the life of me, figure out why.

After going through the long, long post numerous times, I finally figured out that the problem lay right in the title of the book itself. Pas twat ch.

Annoying, I really need to get this fixed. Reminiscent of the time that the profanity filter kept nixing my spicy chicken post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apture