9/4/07

I Love Rate-O-Matic

Rate-O-Matic is one of my favorite RIA features to come down the pipe in a long time. I especially like the "speed rate" option for specific lists.

There's a few things I really like about this feature:

- It helps you find stuff that you wouldn't have otherwise rated
- Your rating is not biased by what other people have said
- It's a quick and easy way to blast through a list
- It's a quick and easy way to blast through your own new weblist, to announce its presence to the site

According to our stats package, in just a few short days, the Rate-O-Matic page has become the second most popular page on the site (after Recent Comments).

It seems that I'm not the only person enjoying this feature, and over the next few days you'll see more integration points where you can hook into this service.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apture